The P&G Alumni Network 2023 Global Conference
Meeting the Moment
November 2-5, 2023 | Washington, DC
@Renaissance Washington, DC Downtown Hotel
P&G Brought Us Together | P&G Alumni Keep Us Together
EXPECT to Inspire and Be Inspired
What brings us together:
2023 is about “Meeting the Moment” and Washington, DC is our powerful backdrop. The world has changed since our last “live” pre-pandemic gathering in 2019, and we have been schooled on the state of our planet, the interdependence of our public health, the vulnerability of our mental wellness, the persistence of pervasive social inequities, and the preciousness of the democratic experiment around the world.
Guided by industry experts and emerging influencers, including five P&G CEOs, we will engage in dialogue on trends, health, climate, equity, tech, the future of work, civics, and philanthropy—as an invitation to take personal responsibility in the social & professional circles we keep while “meeting this moment as a force for growth and a force for good” in the world.
$850 General Admission
- Saturday GALA Dinner for Attendee Guests ONLY: $220
- Foundation Donation: $1000, $500, $100, $50
Four Emeritus P&G CEOs: John Pepper, AG Lafley, Bob McDonald, and David Taylor
Seven P&G Company Leaders: Chief Executive Officer, Chief Brand Officer, Chief Analytics & Insights Officer, Chief Sustainability Officer, President of LATAM, Head of NA Sales
40+ Alumni Thought leaders: including Google, Publicis, Logitech, Egon Zehnder, T-Mobile, Kinsa, The Defensive Line, and B Lab with many more to be revealed in the coming months!
Special Partners: Global Citizen & Howard University Chadwick Boseman College of Fine Arts
400 Movers & Doers, Mavericks, and Stewards
YOU are a member of one of the strongest corporate alumni networks in the world—45k registered members across 40 countries.
Let’s meet up!
When will we gather
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore DC and connect over intimate dinners at a coveted DC restaurant on Thursday—our opt-in self-pay day of arrival with separate signup to follow.
Getting there & where to stay
We will be situated right in the energy of Downtown DC!
Eight blocks from the White House and three blocks from the National Portrait Gallery.
- 999 9th Street NW | Washington DC 20001 | 202-898-9000
- First come, first served: $259/night ++ pre-pandemic pricing.
- 24-hour fitness center & centrally located with a metro station within 3 blocks
- Five miles from Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- 28 miles from Washington Dulles International Airport (IAD)
- 32 miles from Baltimore/Washington TM International Airport (BWI)
- 901 Massachusetts Ave NW | Washington, DC 20001 | 202-824-9200
- First come, first served: $259++
And the fun begins with you!
- REGISTER for the conference & REGISTER for the exclusive hotel block
- SPREAD THE WORD with your P&G Alumni friends & colleagues!
- STAY TUNED for the Thursday afternoon & evening separate signup.
You must be a P&G alumnus/a to attend this leadership summit. Family member/partner including young adult offspring are welcome as attendee’s guest.
Who’s joining… You!
Published September 5, 2023 by Nina Pearl
Published March 3, 2022 by pgalums
2021 Global Conference: Fireside Chat: An Inclusive World with Katie Couric and Marc Pritchard